New Head teacher

White Noise

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first day back at School for my eldest 15 . The new head teacher told him to remove his charity wrist band which he bought with his own money . The wrist band is the helping hero's charity . My son declined and was made to write a report on the Olympics thus missing double history . What is happening to this Country , red tape , everybody being sued , being politically correct . Makes my blood boil :thumbdown:

Oh had a rubbish day on the connies :lol:

Teachers!!!! those who can do, those who can't teach, if he had any children of our servicemen/women who have lost thier lives for this country in his school he might think differently, the man should be ashamed of him self.

Teachers!!!! those who can do, those who can't teach, if he had any children of our servicemen/women who have lost thier lives for this country in his school he might think differently, the man should be ashamed of him self.

Bit of a generalisation there don't you think?Not all teachers are idiots! My wife is a teacher and a good one at that!

I'm wearing an anti-bullying wristband at the minute. I nicked it off a fat ginger kid.

This is outrageous Paul. I know schools have uniform codes etc., but this is a step too far. You don't want to get your lad in bother, but I would tell this small minded little Hitler to wind his neck in or you'll go to the press.

Stories like this make me want to leave this country for somewhere without so many stupid rules.

Like North Korea.