Does your wife cook your tea?

Crazy Cutter

Becky and I share the house work and cooking, on a basis of who is home first or the most.

for a while beckys only been able to find part time work, I see house keeping a valued part of a union, but Becky dos'nt see house keeping as a valued role, despite my best efforts to let her know how much i value her and her work.

its probably a combinantion of an ambitious tenacious mother and she has a degree in phycology but not the experience to get work in the field, so house work dos'nt make her feel forfilled and just leaves her undermotivated.

Leaving me to do it more than I would like, after I finish work or on the weekend.

Edited by ozy vince

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

out of 50 ish replys only one single man so far,,,, he lives with parents ,,

there has to be more than that ,,

ive got 2 kids ans EX ,,,, live by myself

tea at about 10 ish most nights

Your not the only one believe me :biggrin: I've got 2 girls, live by myself and soon to b ex wife.

out of 50 ish replys only one single man so far,,,, he lives with parents ,,

there has to be more than that ,,

ive got 2 kids ans EX ,,,, live by myself

tea at about 10 ish most nights

im single, have two children.. the 3 of us are living at my parents

if im home ill cook for all of us, when im working dinner is in the fridge when i get home, a family is a thing which works best when you all work together, no matter what the circumstances are :thumbup1:

I cook most nights, whatever time.

I like cooking, and I like drinking while I cook. Ice cold lagers or red or rose wine seem to taste pretty good when I'm chopping peppers and garlic, whilst chatting on here usually.

My wife is a good cook as well, but it makes sense for her to continue her computer based shite, sorry, accountancy work, while I get tea on.

There are some lucky people out there, my wife doesn't know what a sandwich looks like, which means me and dairylea are gonna fall out fairly soon !

Tea takes a poor second to 4 kids under 6, which despite not being my job is not something I'm prepared to bring up when my dinners not on the table at 6 o'clock - I like sex ! and sometimes not even on my own and sometimes with my wife...

anybody want a set of twins ? - would e-arborist let me put them on there ?

There are some lucky people out there, my wife doesn't know what a sandwich looks like, which means me and dairylea are gonna fall out fairly soon !

Tea takes a poor second to 4 kids under 6, which despite not being my job is not something I'm prepared to bring up when my dinners not on the table at 6 o'clock - I like sex ! and sometimes not even on my own and sometimes with my wife...

anybody want a set of twins ? - would e-arborist let me put them on there ?

4 kids, under 6!! im not surprised your wife is busy.. make ya own sarnies!! :001_tt2:

Me and the Mrs pretty much share the duties. We take it in turn to cook unless we do a big pot of stew that keeps us going for 2 or 3 nights. We share the housework too. I do most of the outside stuff like mowing and planting and getting the firewood. She does the hoovering and general housework. If I get free time then I'll help out inside but working six days a week and two big dogs that constantly want walking leaves little time for heaps of housework.