Waterproof jackets

conkers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i wouldnt touch Kathmandu with a barge pole.But im also bias to macpac. The Ex-mil stuff from the uk is bloody good. Can we get the NZ army swazi made stuff here?

Not sure Drew. Had a look around at the field days because someone told me it was good for bargains. What an absolute rip off that was. Reckon I might try the army surplus up on K road or one of the uK surplus stores. Will have to try swazi. Apparently the guy was in at the wife's place the other day. Shoulda got her to ask him.

Which Clark cut and climb jacket are you guys wearing?

The cut and climb Arb is £125.

The cut and climb bomber is £60.

Quite a price difference! Is there an equal difference in quality and performance?

So which is preferred?

i have the bomber one, i cant fault it :thumbup1:

Which Clark cut and climb jacket are you guys wearing?

The cut and climb Arb is £125.

The cut and climb bomber is £60.

Quite a price difference! Is there an equal difference in quality and performance?

So which is preferred?

Hello oldmilltrees :)

The cutandclimb bomber jacket is our original style jacket and the special price of £60 is our discounted offer price as this style has now been discontinued. We only have a few of these special offer priced jackets left in stock. Once they are gone, that's it!

This jacket has been superseded by the new cutandclimb ARB jacket which is made from a superior performance fabric offering complete water-proofness, breathability, durability and comfort.

Hope this answers your question and if you need any further info, please let me know.

thanks, Yvonne