accident NWS

Jason James Gairn

Whats positive about this? It amazes me that someone as smart as Jason would be left hand cut and chucking, crossing arms etc.

I think you need to read the paragraph again.

Despite the ridicule I deserve, for such a retarded move, I think it's important for the error to be public and hopefully serve as a warning. Something positive from this would be good.

He isn't implying a great big gash in his arm is positive, more-so that the thread serves as a warning to someone, anyone, who may be find themselves in a similar situation today/tomorrow/next week...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, yes that's what I mean by positive. I hope someone can learn from my misfortune and avoid a similar fate. Most people are pretty experienced on this forum, and I'm sure feel that such a dunderhead mistake isn't going to happen as it's blatantly obvious that it's a mistake. But I've been cutting and chucking since 1984. I'm an experienced and solid climber who got complacent.

"Chicks dig scars"? hoofin hope so.

Hey! it's good to be back.

Not particularly concerned with your scratch.........far more interested to hear what the ' other ' work was all about................

Arms running in Africa, Safety testing the Cern particle accelerator ?

Just kidding about the 'scratch' hope you heal well.

You're not covering up a horror coronet/fracturing slip story with current explaination, are you?

Not particularly concerned with your scratch.........far more interested to hear what the ' other ' work was all about................

Arms running in Africa, Safety testing the Cern particle accelerator ?

Just kidding about the 'scratch' hope you heal well.

You're not covering up a horror coronet/fracturing slip story with current explaination, are you?

He He. Other Work is film directing and photography. Us older chaps have to nurture new ways of making a living in our 40's. I can't be a groundsman, it would turn me to drink and an office job would end with a revolver in the library.

Arms running in Africa sounds fun tho. Any one else fancy a go?

twiddling thumbs today.