School Prom.

PeteB

Tonight is my lads school prom, I did my best to get the hot rod running in time but, alas, it was not to be. So he and his mate from next door got delivered in the GreenMech tow tug Isuzu Rodeo towing a QuadChip! Someone said that it was a brilliant entrance, better than all the pink Hummer limousines and the Lincoln town cars.

It was good to see all the kids going into the next phase of their lives and moving up a school. I did not recognise half of them in their finery. Shame it rained for most of the arrivals.

What did make me laugh was the flash Mercedes car that bumped into the back of the pink limo when the Mum's foot slipped of the clutch! Doh!

I did prevent myself from giving the lads some wicked chat lines tho!:sneaky2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got expelled on the last day so i missed my prom and all my good byes :sneaky2: they will get revenge soon enough :biggrin:

same here got drunk for my final assembly thing and they stressed that if anyone messed around they wouldnt go to the prom. I laughed so hard as i told them I had no intention to go anyway:biggrin: fun times

same here got drunk for my final assembly thing and they stressed that if anyone messed around they wouldnt go to the prom. I laughed so hard as i told them I had no intention to go anyway:biggrin: fun times

Final assembly of the year. Everyone hushhush as the headmaster talks about new world blahblahblah. At the back, someone's mobile rings. Shock horror. The head nearly has a coronary. To top the social awkwardness, the lad stands up.

"Hello?"

Pause

"Be right there..."

He throws the phone down, Rips off his shirt to reveal a full spider man costume and runs out while fitting the mask. :thumbup: