how much should this job cost

eggsarascal

Geoff, you are a cheap whore who rides bareback.

I would say £150, but I'm not prepared to travel....

I should be so lucky!:biggrin:

Yeh maybe cheap on little ones like this,but its an easy peasy on the way home sort of job that can realy make your money up.

Look at it like this for a minute,say I get done early from the deays work(or not),stop in there on the way home,I use another climber with me most days,he gets £100 to £120 subbing to me for a whole days work,so we bash this out at the end of the day in an hour,that one hour has paid for his whole days climbing give or take.

THat makes good financial sense to me.:001_smile:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be so lucky!:biggrin:

Yeh maybe cheap on little ones like this,but its an easy peasy on the way home sort of job that can realy make your money up.

Look at it like this for a minute,say I get done early from the deays work(or not),stop in there on the way home,I use another climber with me most days,he gets £100 to £120 subbing to me for a whole days work,so we bash this out at the end of the day in an hour,that one hour has paid for his whole days climbing give or take.

THat makes good financial sense to me.:001_smile:

Yeah but doesnt make good financial sense to the customer who now knows (as you have put on a public forum) that you will be charging £100 to "bash" it out in an hour. Not really justifying your costs is it. Infact making you look a bit sneaky I think. No offence intended just feel its a bit unfair to the consumer for you to openly admit that you will have already earned your money that day.

Totally agree Geoff, same here.

£100 then, at a time of my choosing, but I would stick by £150 as a standalone.

Did you see the Piranha-infested pond in the DZ?

I did notice them,I was going to spread a pot of shiphams crab pread on the limb before I dropped it,saves on the chipping,then barbie the piranas for dinner.

Its a plan..:001_smile: