Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

Logs are the last thing I'm thinking about for the next 2 weeks as I'm off now, if anyone calls up asking for them I have plenty of numbers I can pass on:) have a great Christmas everyone.

HI HODGE nice one mate happy xmas to you and your mrs and small one thanks jon theres all ways one that will try and ring up xmas day come and light my fire :lol:thanks jon :thumbup:

Well last bulk load out at half 7 tonight hopeing thats it now one net order for local garage tomorow. Probably get a few turn up at yard for a cpl of netts. 270 cube since september fifty of them in the last week. Not too bad for a mild winter up to press roll on jan and cold weather want to hit 600 cube by april. Merry christmas to you all and happy logging

Jim

Thought that I'd have a quick look at the competition adds.....getting frustrated!!! We've not done to bad up to Christmas considering that its been so mild (although no where near last year!)...But what is it with people constantly driving the price down!!??? If we all looked at each other and kept it the same we'd all be ok!!!...rant over...for now!

Thought that I'd have a quick look at the competition adds.....getting frustrated!!! We've not done to bad up to Christmas considering that its been so mild (although no where near last year!)...But what is it with people constantly driving the price down!!??? If we all looked at each other and kept it the same we'd all be ok!!!...rant over...for now!

Firewood Log Processor for hire in Essex with one operator.

The machine can process a bulk bag worth of logs in around 10 minutes!!!!

But you are offering a processor and operator so they can DIY their own logs instead of buying from you (or anyone else) and presumably save themselves a few quid......so how is that any different??.....so its all just business and competition!!

HI STEVE theres LOADS OF MESSER around steve owell thanks jon :thumbup:

But you are offering a processor and operator so they can DIY their own logs instead of buying from you (or anyone else) and presumably save themselves a few quid......so how is that any different??.....so its all just business and competition!!

I hear what your saying....and I have no problem with healthy competition...and I'm not afraid of it...its just that crazy prices don't do anyone any good....

...within an hour of my post I'm now booked out for half the day delivering tomorrow...so I know my product is good....

may be it was just as "off" morning!? lol

I hear what your saying....and I have no problem with healthy competition...and I'm not afraid of it...its just that crazy prices don't do anyone any good....

...within an hour of my post I'm now booked out for half the day delivering tomorrow...so I know my product is good....

Hi Steve your right there what it cost per ton some near me are selling it for have to be mad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭thanks Jon

Not sure those who get cheap logs would agree:biggrin: