Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

busy as normal on wholesale, very quiet on domestic log sales, had a local coal man order 1,000 nets of softwood wanted them asap so we did this and delivered to him within the week. Seasoned softwood light as a feather, we will probably get some people again thinking we are selling balsa wood!

20141031_163652.jpg.4e47c2ce22c9c0e0a009fa460669cd76.jpg

Hi all....tote bags starting to sell well....bit of a change here. Selling a fair few tipping trailer loads aswell.

Question to my fellow firewood enthusiasts, filling net bags? I have looked through all the forums and people have suggested that the loading tray is the best option. I am just wondering does everyone use this method or do you have your own process.

Many thanks fellas ☺☺

1415054750226.jpg.3aea53e933a7d0a4b7e59273ff54e0a6.jpg

Hi all....tote bags starting to sell well....bit of a change here. Selling a fair few tipping trailer loads aswell.

Question to my fellow firewood enthusiasts, filling net bags? I have looked through all the forums and people have suggested that the loading tray is the best option. I am just wondering does everyone use this method or do you have your own process.

Many thanks fellas ☺☺

HI KEV is that a tipping skip on a trailer there mate thanks and what does it hold thanks jon :thumbup:

HI KEV is that a tipping skip on a trailer there mate thanks and what does it hold thanks jon :thumbup:

Hi Jon,

Aye its a brilliant job, I have two of them. One is on a spring leaf single axle and the other is for use on the forklift, allowing me to tip quickly into customers trailers. It holds 3 tote bags 900x900x900 and they are well filled

Hi Jon,

Aye its a brilliant job, I have two of them. One is on a spring leaf single axle and the other is for use on the forklift, allowing me to tip quickly into customers trailers. It holds 3 tote bags 900x900x900 and they are well filled

HI KEV I've seen one like this years ago at a QARRY:thumbup1: on the mendips for stone mate it was about the same size as yours as this was used 50 years ago when kit was very small in QARRYS:thumbup1: back then thanks jon :thumbup: