Your Achievements

Stephen Blair

I'm quite pleased with some of my creations, whilst i'm doing them I can get a bit lethargic and fed up because some of them have taken a while, but I stick them out and here is my latest.

I just wish I had the balls to market some of the stuff I create or have in my head like easy-lift guy has done.

demountable camper build photos

And here it is finished

5114548365_6747603904_b.jpg

5155530410_69b0599af1_b.jpg

wow:thumbup1: that's well smart dude, how long did the project take? my old man is in to campervan resturation, think ive got some pic'c somewhere, i'll dig them out to show you if your intrested?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is through some of our efforts that suppliers/manufacturers have made alternatives to Lead(Pb) throw bags.That feels very good.

Family is top of the list, overcoming substance abuse is pretty cool and almost every year sharing with a new person or two the world of arboriculture as a vocation.

One other is every so often I convince a tree owner to invest in the tree rather than remove.

Nothing as serious as many on here, but walking away from a job I had done for 20 years, and hated for nearly as long, and doing something I enjoy while I study for my future aims. It was only made possible with the support and encouragement of my lovely partner. Thank you, Lisa! :biggrin:

On a more serious note, our thoughts are with you Nick.

thanks to everyone. much appreciated. prepared ourselves for worst now. not only was he born at 28 weeks which is bad enough but he had difficult birth and faye had to have emergency c section [you wouldnt believe how many doctors there were in one room in matter of secs] which resulted in doctors takin 15 mins to get his heart going.. no oxygen to brain for 15 mins is very grim news leading to very high chance of brain damage.. all his vital organs are workin fine at mo but if they stop we've taken decision to not intervene and let him go to sleep peacefully.. [hence fayes courage]

Nothing else in life matters as much as life for the ones you love. Thoughts are with you.

Dont know if i should post this ? I was a drug addict from the age of 15 to 29 and after spending 3 year in treatment ive managed to beat it. i now have a lovely girlfriend who is expecting our first child on the 20th September [cant wait] In two years i have built up a little business with a 5 grand loan i now have 30 grands worth of tools truck chipper. i feel i have to put more in to work as ive waisted so much of my life and i really enjoy it. Its amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. They are my achievements so far i hope in two years time the list will be a lot longer.

Dont know if i should post this ? I was a drug addict from the age of 15 to 29 and after spending 3 year in treatment ive managed to beat it. i now have a lovely girlfriend who is expecting our first child on the 20th September [cant wait] In two years i have built up a little business with a 5 grand loan i now have 30 grands worth of tools truck chipper. i feel i have to put more in to work as ive waisted so much of my life and i really enjoy it. Its amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. They are my achievements so far i hope in two years time the list will be a lot longer.

good for you :thumbup:

Good on you mate, proof really that anyone can turn their life around even in dark times like that with addiction :thumbup1:

I hope its good news for you Nick, can't imagine what you and your family must be going through but I hope things get better for all of you.

Feels pretty futile putting my own tidbits up now but I'll give it my best.

- Packing in smoking back in November [ started when I was 15 ] and haven't had one since the day I gave up [ Good on you too Mark B ]

- Rebuilding my relationship with my Dad, short of it being quite a rough divorce with my parents and I didn't speak to him for 5 years, few more years on with the odd conversation I'm now back working with him in the Family Business and were talking/laughing everyday [ did put up photo on other thread but won't harp on ]

- Getting some Closure about my Grandad and being glad to carry on his hard work.

And on a similar note, realising I am a bit of a hothead at times I'm not too proud to admit I was in the wrong so here goes - Kev Stephenson - I'm sorry for what I said late last year to you and I hope at some point in the future at the APF or another show can buy you a pint and have a chat.

Anyway enough rambling from me, hope to read some other good insights on here.

Wishing all the best for you and your family Nick. Thought I was going to lose one of my little boys nothing else matters during those times but they're tough little cookies mate.

My main achievements are my boys only took me about a minute to make them too haha proud of running my own business with my brother too and we don't fight:)