What breed of dog and whats its name?

button1803

Hi guys,

Me and the wife bought a 6month old jack russel on Tuesday, cool little dog, little boy named him digger { obviouse reasons! }

soon be coming with me in the van and to jobs here and their and for woodland walks.

Can pick up sticks, so get him dragging branches could be a bonus!

Another arborist i know takes his dog with him, little cocker spaniel, cool little dog.

So to all you dog owners, what kinda dog you got? whats its name? and do you take it to work with you?

Lets try and get some pics as well!

:thumbup1:

59765b47e26f3_Randoms003.jpg.ac3ea1f3cff236b4e50ace685d82b031.jpg

59765b47e091d_Randoms002.jpg.65f85ea16f3da17771e54e0127bc8116.jpg

002.jpg.2d9b9a02e3fd61be10a01df04001a031.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got five, poacher the jack russell missy the Lurcher ebony the Labrador blade the spaniel otter the other lab all working all five sit on my quad bike and they all work together as a team from August to February they work 16 hours a day 7 days a week to push my pheasants and partridges back home,

There's a full arb dog thread with tons users dogs get a look at it some class looking mutts.

I would put a link to not sure how to when using the phone, you will find it in the search directory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk