Timberwolf 150 dhb just stolen on tufnell park road in islington

Magnus Tree

but staff need to take responsability for the kit they use ,keeping it safe etc

you can do every thing possible but they are usually tooled up for any clamps or locks etc, we lost a tracked jenson and trailor with six saws last week at the ibis hotel in dartford:thumbdown:

you can do every thing possible but they are usually tooled up for any clamps or locks etc, we lost a tracked jenson and trailor with six saws last week at the ibis hotel in dartford:thumbdown:

this chipper was taken of a public highway in broad day lite ??

yours was taken in the dead of nite was it not ?

was it hitched to a motor @ the time

this chipper was taken of a public highway in broad day lite ??

yours was taken in the dead of nite was it not ?

was it hitched to a motor @ the time

yep hitched to a motor, backed up against a wall under survielence cameras, the hotel has people in and out all nite on shift work.

they smashed the window of the pickup wheeled it all forward, smashed trailor lock unhitched and awy

yep hitched to a motor, backed up against a wall under survielence cameras, the hotel has people in and out all nite on shift work.

they smashed the window of the pickup wheeled it all forward, smashed trailor lock unhitched and awy

abit of differance ther ,dont you think, had you left it on the road as other was do you think you would still be working for funtains :001_smile:

abit of differance ther ,dont you think, had you left it on the road as other was do you think you would still be working for funtains :001_smile:

I dont work for fountains mate, we subby to them, but how far do you go to keep gear safe these days, its going to get to the point were you will have to employ a person to stay on constant watch for your gear.

59765b1fce63c_snowjoke078.jpg.094613b0a9e0980b85ce8dded03496cc.jpg

59765b1fd168b_snowjoke079.jpg.4e387fb53568dda8de7b9dc133a4d488.jpg

we had five cans of diesel taken from between the hilux and trailer as seen in the pictures, we even stacked it so we could keep an eye on it, only after we relised it had gone did we realise that they had sent a decoy to stand and stare at the three of us working taking our view away from the fuel and bingo his marra must come past and gone with it.

Thats bad i leave diesel inthe bed of my truck quite alot even over night and its always been fine! you guys say they should of had it locked up. about amonth ago ona well travelled road near me i saw a TW190 at the isde of the road unlocked with no van or tree surgeons in site, and they weren;t turning around up the road or anything...as if that'd be acceptable, madness!

i saw a TW190 at the isde of the road unlocked with no van or tree surgeons in site, and they weren;t turning around up the road or anything...as if that'd be acceptable, madness!

Makes you wonder in the present financial climate if some people want to have their tools nicked so they can have a nice insurance claim :sneaky2:

Hi, just to clarify that the chipper was padlocked. It was hitched onto the truck. My team estimate the chipper was alone for 20 seconds. We've bought a motorbike lock now.

If anything it goes to show that the thieves were watching carefully and prepared to take a huge risk. We haven't heard from the police, all the CCTV is run by the councils now so you are literally at the mercy of some tea-drinking monkey who may or may not have been awake at the time.

Tom.