help needed on a vehicle

Charleton Chips

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a case ih 955. but i just need a decent trailer for it

The tractor looks tidy if you bought a twin axle 14tonne grain trailer and put 10 cu metres of rings in it would probably still only weigh 7 tonne behind. grain trailers often go on ebay for £1500. Would be a bit slow but would get you started until u could afford the unimog.

Tractor and trailer will give you the most carrying capacuty for your money, and best value for money. Unimogs are okay, but every time i get near one i just cannot see the point unless it is your only vehicle, yet you have tractors and landrovers already. I would get a trailer for you case tractor, or maybe a loader and a trailer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.