ANYONE watching the royal wedding

mendiplogs

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think youll find yourself in a verry small narrow minded minority.:sneaky2:

The royal family are more enslaved by us than we are by them!

These two are a lovely pair, make a great couple and are obviously very much in love, celebrate that, or keep quiet:001_tt2:

This if so true!!!!!!!!!!

I would not trade places with any of them!!!!

And as Stevie said they bring in fare more revenue than they cost.

This if so true!!!!!!!!!!

I would not trade places with any of them!!!!

And as Stevie said they bring in fare more revenue than they cost.

And promote and set up a plethora of charitable and business start up organisaztions, aswell as patronising/ promoting and leading many worldwide humanitarian achievements, which without their backing would be nothing.

i watched the wedding and also enjoy all the pagaentry that goes with these occasions and i also agree with steve about the royal family being good for the country. i just feel that this thread has run its course and has just turned into another slanging match.

So thats what all the union jacks and street parties blocking the works van getting to the job was all about! Glad i was working and not watching that boring tosh... oh no wait i dont have a tv so i wouldnt have watched it anyway whew... :lol:

Good luck to them but cant say i give a sh..

You think i could get my taxes back that paid for some of that? seeing i missed it its only fair ;)

Opinions will always differ, just because people dont always see eye to eye doesnt make either opinion wrong. This thred will eventually die and fade away into the archives, a new day and new topics to discuss. Lets just wallow in the patriotic after-glow for a few more hours :001_smile:

I consider myself lucky enough, to have met a number of the Royal Family on quite a few occasions. I have nothing but admiration for them, they pull their weight. And I know for fact, that Harry has done a few weeks in the forestry business and worked as hard as anyone, so maybe he could just lend a hand to do the leylandi.