what Idiot designs this stuff

greengrafter

Sorry ...... bit of a rant here!!

I thought the whole point of redesigning something was to make it better.

To put it in short I've been using a cp15 napsack sprayer that I pinched off my dad years ago, its not the most comfortable sprayer but its ok.

I bought myself a cp3 the latest cooper peglar spayer, so I was told last year and never really got on with it and found myself using the older one.It bounces around the van because its a stupid shape and is a general pain in the......

It was meant to be ergonomically better than the older model.

I've just used it and my shoulders are killin and I'm well grumpy now!!!

My question is if you redesign something surely its meant to be better than the model it replaces???:confused1:

Rant over

Redesigning something may include lowering manufacturing costs and build quality.

I've always found knapsacks to be getting worse as you bought newer ones. We've got some older than 5 years and have always been fine. Some new ones have broke within weeks.

I would'nt of minded if I had of paid peanuts for it, but it cost me over 100 quid. I thought at the time if I spend a fair bit its bound to be good. I wont make that mistake again!!

Sorry ...... bit of a rant here!!

I thought the whole point of redesigning something was to make it better.

To put it in short I've been using a cp15 napsack sprayer that I pinched off my dad years ago, its not the most comfortable sprayer but its ok.

I bought myself a cp3 the latest cooper peglar spayer, so I was told last year and never really got on with it and found myself using the older one.It bounces around the van because its a stupid shape and is a general pain in the......

It was meant to be ergonomically better than the older model.

I've just used it and my shoulders are killin and I'm well grumpy now!!!

My question is if you redesign something surely its meant to be better than the model it replaces???:confused1:

Rant over

Are you talking about the CP3 2000 series - the tall thin based pump on top thingy. Cause I didn't realise there was any difference between a Classic CP3 and Classic CP15 appart from one being 20litre and the later being 15litre. So you'd be carrying an extra 5kg each time - that might be why your shoulders are hurting

If it is the CP3 Series 2000 one you are talking about they are a pain to keep upright, but again they are 20 litre sprayers so heavier.

Are you talking about the CP3 2000 series - the tall thin based pump on top thingy. Cause I didn't realise there was any difference between a Classic CP3 and Classic CP15 appart from one being 20litre and the later being 15litre. So you'd be carrying an extra 5kg each time - that might be why your shoulders are hurting

If it is the CP3 Series 2000 one you are talking about they are a pain to keep upright, but again they are 20 litre sprayers so heavier.

Yeah It's the tall skinny one!! I've just looked at the cp15 on internet.That's tall and skinny too:confused1:

Dad's one is definately a cp 15 it must an older model as it's probably over 20 years old.