Your opinions needed, Yes you kind sir.

Ian Flatters

Hi guys and girls,

Were keen for you to have your say on how we can make the pole climbing so you yourself would like to try/compete.

This is really important to us as without this kind of feedback we could end up unintentionally running an event that isn't competitor friendly and that's what we wish, no strive to avoid.

So please take time to think why you haven't or wouldn't want to have a go. Anything that comes into your mind about it no matter how small the change could be we are keen to know.

Many thanks for having time to read this.

Pole climbing

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you clear the whole area of any spectators, then put up a shroud the height of the poles?? if so, im in :)

not shy honest

Got some shire horse blinkers if you like:laugh1:. They do run have a go days i think ben lightfoot on here attended one last year before woodfest.

My first go was at the apf (choose a nice small show to start, that was the plan). Had a great time and thought this year im going to have a real good go. Ian i do have one issue well two infact could you arrange for two of my friends to move their weddings from the weekend of wales woodfest and the three counties. of all the weekends they chose what are the chances. Much appreciated

My first go was at the apf (choose a nice small show to start, that was the plan). Had a great time and thought this year im going to have a real good go. Ian i do have one issue well two infact could you arrange for two of my friends to move their weddings from the weekend of wales woodfest and the three counties. of all the weekends they chose what are the chances. Much appreciated

:lol: Thats just bad luck!

Although they do run over 3 days so you might be able to get to one day??