Two chosen from Arbtalk members

Les Cork

Marks look like a bit of a squeeze too, do we assume they come up a bit small on sizing or is Mark still dreaming that he has a 32" waist.......:001_tt2::001_tt2:

Don't we all mate....

Told Les a 34, which got me a 'M'. They are a very snug fitting M, but will no doubt give a bit with use, and I think they are designed to be close fitting.

Stevie, why the longer leg? I'm sure you're about my height? I'm the same as John Shutler.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you've picked the North & South Les, but in the interest of a truly balanced opinion, I think the East & West should trial them too. And I dont mean namby-pamby testing, but real graft in a really demanding environment.

PS I'm in the East (hint, hint :awink:)

Next test Andy you can be the eastern victim er i mean evaluation technician !:biggrin:

Bet we get some Western applications next !

Mine just arrived by courier , couldn't get them past my knees lol, I shall post them back tomorrow Les. :)

I would need a couple is sizes bigger to be able to work and breath, don't know if lunges will be possible though :)

No problem i sent you a small size as you said you were a 32" waist !!

So a large will follow, [thats up to 36" waist size] keep the braces and let us all know first impression.

Next test Andy you can be the eastern victim er i mean evaluation technician !:biggrin:

Bet we get some Western applications next !

I live in cornwall and grew up in dorset......

Can i have my trousers now?

:lol::laugh1::lol:

I think you already have!!

And they're off!

As Fatty Blair waits for his XXXL's to arrive, Kents finest Geordie BS merchant swings into action.

Nasty ivy covered spruce dismantle with sheathed and ABC powerlines to be aware of (not in the proximity zone, but nowt could go backwards).

Trousers were comfy and stretchy, but when I got down (3 times) God were they sweaty! Seemed very spandex like when hot.

I'll give them a chance to bed in though, but I'm sure the sexy female client appreciated them as she was counting my pubes.

Tough day, not a scratch on the trousers, but my thighs feel a little chafed.

Tree, tree, beheaded tree, after sweat build up in groin caused electrocution, reward.

IMG_0852.jpg.8497f2057a16fc7a0f7226207d893145.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg.4cfc9bf67294ee96b8e71f2987a4b6d7.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg.1e924e64558e95872bce1409fb5d9085.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg.125f38d1c82d016a4c51c1f2e83fa9e7.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg.853ff7e2e2b8dd33862d5f9d8d6f9990.jpg