Taxi drivers

zeroluke

The fastest ride home, ever. I live in sprotbrough, which has a 30 mph limit along its main road. Now if I was to speed I would say that 45 mph in that 30 zone would be more than enough enough, and thats driving with a foot ready on the brakes. But the arsewipe taxi driver did over 90mph all the way up the road. Yes it is 3 in the morning, but anyone pulling out of their drive, a cat or little animal, or a person crossing the road would stand no chance. Would you call it reasonable for me to want to smash his car screen in? :2gunsfiring_v1:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being a taxi driver, he was probably in a hurry to get to his next multiple killing.

What's wrong with these people?

:lol::lol::lol:

thats exactly what i thought when i saw the post

i would have asked them to slow down, scariest taxis i have used are in spain, they dont even slow for red traffic lights at night

I dont know true it is, but one taxi driver told me one late night/early morning that the police turn a blind eye to them speeding at 3am ish, they want the town centres cleared quickly and efficiently when the clubs and bars clear out to reduce the potential of trouble.

No he did about 65 or 70 over that. I warned him about the speed cameras that wait just beyond it in the lay by, and the paralell road that runs just after to put him off. All he said he does 80 a lot along there and never sees a copper or gets flack for doing it. I was only slightly drunk yet the trip home felt stranger than getting home and watching the walls spin in drinking season