Urgent Jensen Failure Check yours ASAP

Treegeek

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chipper builders are cheaper builders just using cheap crap substandard parts and still charging more were all mugs i tell ya,:lol:

Please expand on your thoughts. I'm sure we are all interested.

Personally I think any machine is capable of this sort of failure , especially in the 750 kg category where light and not substantial chassis are necessary to keep weight down , I've seen timberwolfs do the same sort of thing , this must be why the newer models have replaceable chassis parts that unbolt I know they do on mine.. Any machine that does a lot of miles vibrates like hell in operation it will happen sooner or later, well done for posting and reminding us all, hope fully it will make people check for fractures and prevent a seriously bad accident !

Treegeek would you please go and wash your chipper and don't post again until you have got something useful and informative to share with the arbtalk audience:thumbup:

Now that was below the belt. Not all tools are going to be pristine. They will pick up gunk and grime no matter what cleaner you use. Granted the chipper looks like it hasnt been cleaned in a long time (for all we know it could have been done last week). 300 hours isnt long for a chipper lifetime. It could have done 15,000 miles of road driving so will pick up the salt n oils off the road and we all know how much of a pig it is to clean off salt of our vehicles. If all tools we extremely shiny and looked like they had come off the forecourt you have more likelihood of them being nicked.