Husqvarna 562XP...

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be missing something vital here but at the risk of being a complete idiot - - I thought a new Husqvarna 562xp was the same as a new Husqvarna 560XP the only difference being the bar mount size and a 3/8 powermate rim . Or am I wrong ? ? :confused1:

Yes you are right, the 562 has another bar mount. The recommended size of the bar is for the 560: 13"-20" and the 562: 15"-28".

For the 560 is 0.325 and 3/8 available, the 562 comes with 3/8.

My favorite is the 562 XPG, but looking in UK-Husqvarna 2012 price list it is not listed, so I think, it is not a model that I can get in the UK.

So I'll probably choose the 560 XPG.

Hopefully someone can help me to find a cheap one.

:thumbup: Thanks a lot for help! :thumbup:

I got a 560XP last week and am knocked out with it to be honest. Got an 18 and 15 in bar. I changed the power mat from a standard 7 to an 8. It leaves a positive " rooster tail " of chip ! ! I I have heard that any of the saws coming to U.K. will not have the rev boost be they 560 or 562 .