Which mobile phone?

button1803

Which mobile phone out their is Arb friendly?

had a nokia in a case all wrapped up and still the screen smashed and got lots of different colours and zig zag lines every where...

should of just left it in the truck...

which phone would you recommend to be up for the challenge of tree surgery working day life?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which mobile phone out their is Arb friendly?

had a nokia in a case all wrapped up and still the screen smashed and got lots of different colours and zig zag lines every where...

should of just left it in the truck...

which phone would you recommend to be up for the challenge of tree surgery working day life?

The Nokia 3720 Classis is quite rugged.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRwEtIOumE]YouTube - ‪Nokia 3720 classic rugged phone montage‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxeSBChfBCg]YouTube - ‪Nokia 3720 classic toughness test‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvB5k5L_z8]YouTube - ‪Nokia 3720 classic Review‬‏[/ame]

Sanding solid extreme b2100 all the way!

Had to google it to see what phone that is:confused1:

And discovered that it's the one I've been using now for over a year - which must be a record.

Not very trendy, has very few features, camera lense scratched, screen also, but the most important feature is that it make good calls, which are clear and the ring tone and vibrate are strong.

So if you want a pouncey, girly, shinny gadget rich machine get something else.

If you want a durable phone get the Samsung extreme b2100:thumbup:

Nearly forgot - if your ideal combination is a durable phone with a great torch then "Jackpot"

Edited by Gareth Dalzell

i have one of these for work

Phone Product Detail - Nokia 2220 Slide Black

for 30 squid its easy enough to replace

i have an iphone too for personal stuff, ive had 6 iphones, never broken one (touch wood)! had a few in warranty replacements. ive ven dropped it out the tree deliberately onto some woodchip and its been fine! dont use any cases, just an inviisbleshield!

i find nokias, any model, are fairly bombproof!

I've got the Samsung Solid Extreme too, as well as at least 50% of all people I know who work in outdoor work requiring a tough phone. It's really really good, with excellent signal and the torch is superb. I even accidently mashed it in the car door, and the only thing it did was break the waterproof seal. Highly recommended!