If I want it I'll ask for it.

Mick Stockbridge

Does this get on your nerves ?

I went to the bank today to deposit some cheques and while doing so the cashier informs me that I am eligible for a loan and get this, a credit card!

Whoopee bleedin' do.

Would I be out of order if the next time I went in there I said to the cashier....."Guess what! You are eligible for some tree work" and then give her a business card ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha!! Do it mate!!

I'll tell you the one that pisses me off.

I've had 6 people ring me up telling me that I'm now on their records for a new phone. Lovely, Ring me back after 5 O'Clock and I'll sort it out with you. Not a single call back. Swines.

the thread title pretty much sums up the response i usually give. sure they are just following the orders of the big chiefs but it does get right on my nerves, especially when its every time you deal with them. and they make it sound like they are doing you a favour.

next time do it mick, give her your card. then tell her youll double the price and take 25 % off because shes a preffered customer.

Edited by Dave D

I bought a new camera yesterday just cos I felt liked it! The guy was trying so hard to sell me SD cards, camera bags etc etc. lookign at me in disbelief when I said I had plenty already. Then came the extra warranty only £20!!! Trouble is I only get really cross about an hour after, never quick enough to say what I really want to there and then, I just say no thanks all politely!!

Its an american thing. If you deliver logs and ask if they want firelighters for a pound and kindling they will now sternly say NO. Then go down Tesco and pay 3 times as much. Pressure selling helps no one. It all started with would you like to go supersize with that.