Vehicle Image

Billy

first impressions count,, impossible to NOT notice your vehicle,,,nothing brand new, but nothing old and tatty,

I find a 5 year old D3 does very well,,get alot of comments from customers too,

an old van does the same job as a new one. its all about how you treat and look after your van.

all that glitters is not gold:sneaky2:

vehical image is neither here nor there, its about how you treat the customer,do the works thats expected,price correctly and how you leave a finished job..

I wouldnt give a roofer or sparky a job if they turned up in a 60 plate 140psi transit if he didnt have a clue on what he was going to do or how he was going to go about it

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines in the nail category.every customer I've had has commented on what a cracking vehicle for my line of work it is and how practical it looks

Even with it's mud boggers and home fitted tipper and cut away arches.

It's peanuts to fix.is quick and reliable and is a stonker off road with a load.

Cheap to run means more profit to me

You don't need a brand new truck to show the customer, it's all on the appearance and general tidiness of the vehicle, yourself and crew. Turn up on site in a clean truck, clean gear and a positive attitude. This goes a long way in the eyes of the client and for your company. When finished on site give the truck a quick jet wash and maintain your professional image.

When entering a pub/restaurant that I may eat/drink in the first thing i look at is the toilets, if they are dirty then its a no go for me.

You don't need a brand new truck to show the customer, it's all on the appearance and general tidiness of the vehicle, yourself and crew. Turn up on site in a clean truck, clean gear and a positive attitude. This goes a long way in the eyes of the client and for your company. When finished on site give the truck a quick jet wash and maintain your professional image.

When entering a pub/restaurant that I may eat/drink in the first thing i look at is the toilets, if they are dirty then its a no go for me.

you southern boys are soooo soft..........what next......toilet paper?

not like us ard norther boys:001_tt2:

Age of vehicle doesnt really matter IMO. Condition and appearance, (sign writing, cleanliness etc) is the thing that matters. I have a 97 crew cab transit and even VOSA said it was a credit to me.

They would, not often they get to see a vintage gypo van these days:lol:

I aggree darren, it is condition over age, normally though an old truck looks knackered.

do you tow a chiper in your hair dressers car?:laugh1:

You ard norvern boys let yer whippets lick yer backsides clean, that or wipe it clean with yer finger and write yer phone number on the wall......:laugh1:

Why are you telling me something i already know??????? another southers trait.............stating the bleedin abvious

They would, not often they get to see a vintage gypo van these days:lol:

I aggree darren, it is condition over age, normally though an old truck looks knackered.

do you tow a chiper in your hair dressers car?:laugh1:

I dont have a hairdressers car. I have a Land Rover. Dont you drive a plumbers van?? Haha.