How do you avoid an Hangover

Dean Lofthouse

dean, try drinking tetleys dark mild or any other dark mild as they don't pack the same sort of punch but still have the desired effect without too many of the undesired side effects:cheers:

penfold

Penfold

I used to drink Tetleys when I was young but kept getting arrested.

Someone sugested drinking lager and I never got arrested after that.

That was tetleys bitter though, it used to be nicknamed "loopy Juice". If Dark mild is anything like Bitter I can't go on it again, can't afford the fines :001_smile:

John

I've done the train trick, I was supposed to get off at Guilford I think it was and ended up somewhere like portsmouth with no money. :scared1:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sympathise with you Dean, I'm a binge drinker too, so hangovers hit me proper hard. When I'm still sober enough to know I'm blind drunk (I know) I throw up. Don't get trapped by the stigma, its great! Then you can consider if you want more or not. Best not. I drink a pint of water, a sachet of resolve or Alka seltzer and take a bucket to bed, ha ha more puke. Alcohol is great isn't it? Next day I feel better than I would. have. PeteB was spot on I reckon with the Vitamin c. Oh and more water. I once drank half a bottle of Tequila without a hangover, fluke I think. that said, It is the golden emperor of booze for sure.

I've been away.

after having severall beers yesterday afternoon in southampton i fell asleep on the train and woke up at weymouth,at the end of the line,there were no trains till 6am this morning so i had to fork out 60quid to get a taxi back.

hahahaha

Ha ha what a thread. I am guilty of drinking quite a bit. I drink whatever I feel like. I love wine, lager, bitter, stout or spirits depending on what mood I am in. I learnt my wreckless binge drinking habits from a variety of foremen and older colleagues at a few different tree contractors early on in my career lol lol.

Now although I try to keep it to the weekend these days I find that the best cure in the morning is a bacon sandwich, coffee, mars bar, a can of coke and a couple hours hard graft. I usually feel better by dinnertime and fit to go out again by teatime! Yeaaaaaah old school surgeonness.