Feet warm?

RobArb

possibly does sound like reynards as my toes (on the left) are white as a sheet..! plus my left foot is bigger than my right.. Is that weird:lol:?

Couple of good suggestions there, might look into gettin me a pair of those socks..!

And mark, battery powered?:confused1:?... Really!!:001_tongue::001_huh:

Straight up mate! Just Google 'heated socks'.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1.right,, stuff heated socks,, you'll have to buy 5 pairs,, one for each day,, get heated foot beds instead..

HOTRONIC M3 Footwarmer Universal

2. for those with one cold foot,, how are the fit on your boots? every one tends to have one foot larger than the other, if the boot on your cold foot is snug then it "could" be the cause of the problem,,

is it in all your shoes or just your work boots?

3. UGGS,,, were worn by men for decades before chicks got hold of them,, there is no shame at all in donning a pair,,, they rock..

1.right,, stuff heated socks,, you'll have to buy 5 pairs,, one for each day,, get heated foot beds instead..

2. for those with one cold foot,, how are the fit on your boots? every one tends to have one foot larger than the other, if the boot on your cold foot is snug then it "could" be the cause of the problem,,

3. UGGS,,, were worn by men for decades before chicks got hold of them,, there is no shame at all in donning a pair,,, they rock..

Speak for yourself Cornishman - most people have only got one pair.

I did warn you about inbreeding with mermaids....

I have the same problem in Winter so I always keep my boots off in the truck on the way to work and have my feet shoved up the heater vent to warm them up. I only wear one pair of socks as two pairs seems to restrict the circulation and make matters worse and I never over tighten the laces as the same problem can occur. I also find sitting for long periods (most of my job sites are over half an hours drive away) doesn't help as the sitting position reduces blood flow. A good stretch once out of the cab can soemtimes help. Otherwise the heated socks sound like a choice idea.

I assume your not wearing cotton socks?

Clean feet with new dry, clean, pure wool socks works for me!:001_rolleyes:

Just getting ready for a day in the woods, thinning. Bright sky with some lovely stars and -22C today.

I think I'll treat my self to double socks today and maybe longjohns as yesterday was a bit chilly without them.