step cut

dadio

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's used to it by now... some things aren't gonna change!

Not only are you rude in your refusal to answer a polite question, but your arrogance and self importance make discussion impossible.

I see why Butch banned you from the treehouse. Shame I had a couple of valid points to discuss with you. :(

See absolutly no point of this cut on any of the trees you felled!! Simple felling tecnique would have done with maybe the aid of a wedge.

Why add extra wieght to the pull rope buy having to break the step?

What effect on the fell does this make once the seps released?

:confused1::confused1:

Not only are you rude in your refusal to answer a polite question, but your arrogance and self importance make discussion impossible.

I see why Butch banned you from the treehouse. Shame I had a couple of valid points to discuss with you. :(

Pete,

If you take a look at the history, its pretty clear, I didn't start the rudeness. He wrote a number of untrue and hateful comments about me, rabid lies. He has shown me no accountability for his actions.

Furthermore, I feel no obligation to answer anyone's questions. I answer as it pleases me, and give thoughtfulness and respect in kind.

Pete,

If you take a look at the history, its pretty clear, I didn't start the rudeness. He wrote a number of untrue and hateful comments about me, rabid lies. He has shown me no accountability for his actions.

Furthermore, I feel no obligation to answer anyone's questions. I answer as it pleases me, and give thoughtfulness and respect in kind.

Baniel, are you referring to me or Butch?

If its me, i would like you to list the rabid lies, hateful comments, and untruths as I am curious.

Likewise, if I have been rude to you, then I appologise.

If you choose to ignore peoples questions who would like to know something about your techniques but refuse to answer, sorry, are under no obligation to answer, then is that not preaching to the masses? Surely choosing which questions to answer or not is not a true and open and honest debate..?

You obviously have and use techniques that work for yourself and you alone. sometimes people here understand, sometimes people don't. but surely answering questions even the difficult ones draw people towards the positive side rather than causing a negative reaction by ignoring people??

as regards to this cut you have explained why you use this cut and why you think it works for yourself. I don't know what has gone on in other threads and to be honest i'm not bothered but surely a polite question about the use of a rope is not that difficult to answer??

Rob, I asked Baniel in a genuine manner as my next response would have been to ask how he was to tell if the rope had been pulled beyond its safe working load (SWL).

This obviously is a critical issue if there is an intension of using it again.

The machine being used to pull was more than capable of breaking the rope so therefore was wondering what the future was for said rope.

well my simple answer would be - after seeing that the step never snapped first time and a strain of considerable force was put on my rope i would either get it loler checked or discard it if i felt it was damaged/spoiled in anyway - simples

well my simple answer would be - after seeing that the step never snapped first time and a strain of considerable force was put on my rope i would either get it loler checked or discard it if i felt it was damaged/spoiled in anyway - simples

:dito:

Thats what its all about, creating debate and throwing opinions in the pot:thumbup:

Lets see if Baniel thinks the same.