what laptop?

sloth

Get a toughbook & you wont look back, someone said that a macbook is bomb-proof??? get a second hand cf19 & it'll do everything & most importantly it won't break! Designed to be used in the toughest locations around the world, after going through at least 1 laptop per year loler inspecting i got my 1st & havent looked back, completely servicable not one of these the mouse is broken so it's a write off rubbish! 7 hours battery life & u can quickly slide in a fresh one when on site for long periods of time.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15" Mac book Pro, not too big, not too small... just right :)

Think of it as an investment... in three years you pay another couple of hundred quid you up grade to a new one. do that with a PC and you will need to throw it in the bin. Get one from america if you have the means.

And get extended warranty off fleabay, as they are worldwide warranties

Firstly what is your budget?

My friend gets used laptops from his workplace (legit ones as, not stolen) that are only a few years old and are no longer any use to the business but are fine for home use/small business.

He can get them with Windows 7 or Windows XP your choice.

I think the last one he sold was £200 Dell, wide screen jobbie.

Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Laptop - Laptops | Ebuyer.com

Just ordered that, seeing as it's almost me birthday. It's hardcore enough to be able to use Traktor (a digital mixing programme) and it's apparently reasonably priced. Been recommended it by a geek so should be goodn.

With Sony and Apple, you pay a premium for the name. With PC World, you might aswell put dog crap through a chipper and fire it into a bread crate and keep it on your back seat.