General Tree pics

Andy Collins

Thats an excellent looking tree:thumbup1:

Dont ruin it. :001_smile:

was thinking of pollarding it. haha

Nah, this old girls got years left, pruning regime is en-route. Deadwood overhanging road is priority. Then I think we will let the birds have somewhere to live for a few months.:thumbup1:

Edited by Monkey-D

was thinking of pollarding it. haha

Nah, this old girls got years left, pruning regime is en-route. Deadwood overhanging road is priority. Then I think we will let the birds have somewhere to live for a few months.:thumbup1:

:lol:

Just looking at it again it would be one of those nightmare section fells over at least 6 gardens.Just rig out the 20 odd limbs from here, move to garden D cut an chuck them fellas then drop the rest in garden G, blow up and do a runner.:thumbup1:

:lol:

Just looking at it again it would be one of those nightmare section fells over at least 6 gardens.Just rig out the 20 odd limbs from here, move to garden D cut an chuck them fellas then drop the rest in garden G, blow up and do a runner.:thumbup1:

haha, yeah but garden H wants 40% of the firewood and can you cut it into 8inch bits for him.:lol:

cheers, i was at the bobcat dealer for new tracks and the salesman gave me some pamflets on tracked skid steers.:sneaky2:

obviously i threw them in the bin when i came home:blushing:

Skidsteer with a chipper on the front and a stumper attachment :lol::lol:

Thought you were having another mog ?

the chipper for the skidsteers it pretty un impressive tbh, gloria will do what it can. i would rather have a little carlton too. mog???well who knows andy, who knows:001_rolleyes:

Yeah the bobcat chipper does look a tad slow , nice black colour though .

Have you still not been given a price on that u900 mog yet . Hes been a bit cagey with the price :lol: . Its one of those do I sell dont I sell jobs . I offered the asking price a few years ago on a range rover and the guy just couldnt sell it ?. Why did he advertise it then , just to see how many interested parties there were ? :thumbup:

Planting job from today. Not on the same scale as Mr. Collins is involved in at the moment (thank Christ!).

The gap was created by a young lass who didn't make the bend in the ice!

20 Field Maple whips (acer campestre), manure, bonemeal, touch of formative pruning, hey presto! Gap filled.

As a bonus we even caught a little thief trying to lift some hand tools from the back of my truck.

Good day. Different. More planting ahead, I feel.

Also bought my Dad a sequoidendron giganteum whip for an Easter present. £3. Bargain!

IMG_0122.jpg.2d60cc4f7943471555ee6405da0f91a6.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg.63046152e370ef058a09b4016434cb00.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg.2e6be15db1c3298cb3f26296eefeb347.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg.fc1982ccd5bd31c8762d6d8ab661a2d8.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg.b863fbd95b93d6486328ff53af18377d.jpg