General Tree pics

Andy Collins

No disrespect to you dean, and if your being funny thats cool i really aint a miserable old git, but really that aint a very constructive comment on a subject close to my heart.

How many old oaks have you felled without a tpo? replace them how excatly, with a gum? behave:thumbdown:

he did say 2 natives as well as 3 fast growing

although another thought could be a small charge for tpo applications that went towards maintainingg vet trees ect

How many trees have you aked the council to put TPO's on???

do not underestimate my love for trees skyhuck, i lost a great deal of work through this, even a job worth a week when i was struggling.

i still feel great pride driving past a massive sequioa that is only still there to this day because of me.

Money is not my path

do not underestimate my love for trees skyhuck, i lost a great deal of work through this, even a job worth a week when i was struggling.

i still feel great pride driving past a massive sequioa that is only still there to this day because of me.

Money is not my path

My point was if people just asked the council to put a TPO on ANY good tree they saw, most trees good trees would be protected.

No disrespect to you dean, and if your being funny thats cool i really aint a miserable old git, but really that aint a very constructive comment on a subject close to my heart.

How many old oaks have you felled without a tpo? replace them how excatly, with a gum? behave:thumbdown:

Firstly, a replacement order is better than no order

As Bob pointed out, I did say 2 native and 3 fast growing, which means the fast growing would keep us busy therefore leaving the native alone, the fast growing would fix carbon and provided fuel.

I too have lost a huge amount of work myself, through not topping and persuading people not to fell vets :001_smile:

Firstly, a replacement order is better than no order

As Bob pointed out, I did say 2 native and 3 fast growing, which means the fast growing would keep us busy therefore leaving the native alone, the fast growing would fix carbon and provided fuel.

I too have lost a huge amount of work myself, through not topping and persuading people not to fell vets :001_smile:

all good stuff:thumbup1:

but lets face it most gardens havent room for the tree theyve got let alone five to fill its place! great concept, but limited use.

all good stuff:thumbup1:

but lets face it most gardens havent room for the tree theyve got let alone five to fill its place! great concept, but limited use.

As a condition you would not get to fell your tree unless you planted five trees, it would be up to you to find somewhere or the government or LA could charge a set fee for planting somewhere on LA land to save taxpayers money on highway or park planting programs

As a condition you would not get to fell your tree unless you planted five trees, it would be up to you to find somewhere or the government or LA could charge a set fee for planting somewhere on LA land to save taxpayers money on highway or park planting programs

How would it save the taxpayers money? maintanence issues? sorry yep im with you, funding the planting side yes thats a goodun