Tax Credits!

Mick Stockbridge

What a load of old twoddle, the sooner it's scrapped the better.

Why should some people receive extra dosh because they choose to have kids ? If you can't afford to have them then dont, and stop expecting the rest of us to pay for em.

In the same vain, how many of you have pocketed cash jobs paying no tax or NI????

While the rest of us are paying for tax and NI on all our earnings, while these individuals pay nothing therefore contributing nothing and taking money out of the industry.....

Its called society. We pay tax, we claim a bit back... Company owners (bet there are plenty on here) only pay 10% tax on dividends they draw from the company.. the rest of us are paying nearer 25% of income....!

I've worked since I was 14 and 25 years of paying TAX, I don't feel that claiming a little back is wrong... so get over it...:sneaky2:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not like to add up how much tax I've personally paid into the system, furthermore, I could not calculate the revenue I given to the state when I ran a company for 17 years. Some of that money has been frittered away and some has come back to me in the way of "homeland" security with HM Forces, my kids where born on the state, educated by the state and nursed into health by the state when they needed it. My taxes have paid for the Police, my roads and a huge variety of other things.

Some I agree with and many I don't, but if there is a way of getting cash back from this backward state then please tell me, if everyone else is on the "make" (from politicians to Poles) then I want my share too. After all, I've been honest and loyal to this island all my life so surely I should I'm entitled to get free money?

The reason that working tax credits were introduced was to help people in certain areas to make the step from being unemployed into work for firms who could not afford to pay a decent wage.

I would be more concerned about the rotten scum who cost us around £38,000 each to be in prison with free food/electric/bed/tv/gym/drugs. These prison people should be made to pay the total costs and work outside picking rubbish/mending footpaths for 23hrs each day!

Totally my mistake, oops!

I'll try again.........

What the hell have you started here Mick, PMSL!!

Moan all you want, it wont change anything and never will, all this thread has done is get blood pressure raised amongst you all, suckers:001_tt2:

Anyway to put things into perspective Mick, I cop about £120 a month in Tax credits and and child benefit, sweet!

That lets me squirt a scores worth of jank in the bikes tank so I can spunk it on fast twistie, roads EVERY Sunday!!

And I have enough left over for a 'Fatboys gutbuster special' on the coast too,

BUURRRPP!!!, cheers Mick, nice one.

This time of year though, I tend to spunk it all on sweets and cakes, In fact, right now I'm eating a family size bag of Maltesers and slurping Coke, all at your expense.:001_tt2:

I'll have a couple of cakes later on the Tax you paid between 11am and 1pm last tuesday, ta very much!

BUUURRRRPP! AHH! thats better.

:thumbup: