Greenmech 13-23 or Timberwolf 125

Tree Man Tom

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be the TW, just collected my new 125 2 weeks ago and I love it terrific chipper TW have sorted out the old problem of it blocking on wet conifer, I have used GM in the past and was quite disappointed. Im chipping into the back of my ranger and all seems to be working well.

It has to be the TW, just collected my new 125 2 weeks ago and I love it terrific chipper TW have sorted out the old problem of it blocking on wet conifer, I have used GM in the past and was quite disappointed. Im chipping into the back of my ranger and all seems to be working well.

Blimey, how have they done that?

Really!!! how have they done that then? they cant sort the problem of crap bearings and ally fan blades that snap off though!

Hi there

As an operator I have used both theses machines and used a range of other chippers . For Me the Timberwolf wins the day hands down .

I realy love using Timberwolfs they just seem to be much nicer to use, the other machins really wip the brash as you feed it . The Timberwolfs are just so much nicer to operate I find they are much more gentle on the operator when feeding it. I also like the control panal on the TW its very clear what does what and for me being only 5-3 tall I find the TWs are at a good hight

If you look after your timberwolf it will serve you well also if you decided to sell it later then it will keep its value better.

All the best

Littletree:thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodland

Blimey, how have they done that?

Please Mr Woodland, enlighten me.

How has the blocking been beaten? Who sold you the machine? because I suspect you have been done up like a kipper!:sneaky2:__

Edited by PeteB
Obnoxious and offensive wording removed, after all I am an adult.

No need to need to be obnoxious. The Chipper is effectively the same as the TW150 same feed hopper etc but with a 20 hp Honda seems to perform much better than the old B&S engine that was on the yellow entec's. Only my opinion mind but have been chipping conifer for several days and hasn't blocked once,