tennants !!!!!!!!!!

Johny Walker

got some landscapers that rent a bit of land off me & always having to pull them about tidying it up & in 2,months done nowt ,so had a poilte chat ,either tidy up & keep it clean or relocate elswer ,am i out of order ,1,st 3 pics of ther bit rest is of tidy yard :001_smile: all i seem to get dont worry well get a skip in we,ll get it sorted !!!!!!!!!!1

They play buy your rules or they go. Simples.

My dad rents out storage containers and sheds to people, if they make a mess, or pay there rent late. Then we padlock there container so they cannot get in until issues have been resolved.

Give them an inch and they take a mile.

Well for my pennis worth It looks all ,in order to me they rent the bit for land from you so they can put there stuff on it .

yes its your bit of land and you can choose your customers. but from looking at the pics I cant see noting much wrong with it . but thats only my thoughts .

Another way to make more money and keep it tidy would be to buy a couple of containers and then then rent them out to individuals that way all the mess stays in the containers and you can get a good rate per week for them,just a thought.

All the best Littletree:thumbup: