what should i do?

Samuel

I have tried to find a previous threads and could not find any. I bought a 60 meter rope a few months ago. because there were no 45 meters ropes in stock,i am getting more annoyed every time i climb by its length:thumbdown:. If you were in my situation would you cut 10 meters the end, if not what would you do

Thanks for the advice :thumbup:

Depends on your situation mate. If you're going to be doing some monsters, keep it as it is and buy a 20m rope for the smaller stuff.

If not, cut it in two and have a 40m and a 20m one. Should cover most situations with that. Then give someone a ring to splice an eye into it (unless its a double eye rope to start with!!) Old Snake does all of my splices and is a top lad to deal with.

Thats what I'd do mate.

Tom

I know the feeling I use to get annoyed dragging meters of rope around the tree, i just bought 15 meters of off the reel rope for doing little trees. saves so much time. Still keep the long rope because its fate that as soon as you chop it the call will come in to dismantle a 50 meter douggie fir