Some people need to be culled

alex_m

Just went to go to the shops and found some %&$*(idiot) had made a massive dent in the front passenger door of my car! There is so much room in the car park it would take a very 'special' person to do it! Then i found a note under the wiper, so thought 'fair enough'. On it was a phone number, no 'sorry' or a name, and to top it off, the number was 1 digit short! :sneaky2::thumbdown:

I've tried phoning various combination's of the number but to no avail.

Just have to play the waiting game now to see if they realise i haven't phoned them!

Please share you similar stories to make me feel better.

Oh yeh, the window only goes down half way now :angry:

This is the third time this has happened recently to people I know. Ad15 had his disco3 drivers door done under security cameras, and he caught someone about to drive away a couple of days ago after he saw them open their door into his truck ......bang out of order IMO.

I knew a guy who had an old long wheel base landy station wagon. He was parked on Asda car park waiting for his wife.

A car pulled in next to him, the cars front bumper caught the side of the landy putting a long narrow ding right down the side.

The guy got out the landy and asked for the other blokes details for his insurer.

The guy in the car just shrugged his shoulders and said "its private land mate, nothing you can do"

"really" said the landy driver.

He got back in his landy, backed up, rammed the side of the car (righting it off) and then drove to the other end of the car park to wait for his wife.

I also heard of a woman in a Landcruser, who was trying (badly) to reverse into a parking space. An small sports car shot into the gap, the driver gave her a big smile and said "thas what you can do when you can drive!!"

The woman promptly reversed hard into the sports car, making it underivable, she then handed him a card with all her contact details on it, and said "and thats what you can do when you are rich!!"

i now take a pic of my vehicles when i park in car park, it takes seconds to do and it is just incase i get back and there is any damage big or small. I have photo evidence of the colour, make and regy of the vehicles just incase.

save time and take the Merc shoppin steve, it will solve all of your problems - they cant open their door on to your body work , if there are not enought spaces you can deploy the Hiab and make a little extra room oh and if nothing elts im sure Mrs Steve would love the extra room for shopping in the back:thumbup:

I also heard of a woman in a Landcruser, who was trying (badly) to reverse into a parking space. An small sports car shot into the gap, the driver gave her a big smile and said "thas what you can do when you can drive!!"

The woman promptly reversed hard into the sports car, making it underivable, she then handed him a card with all her contact details on it, and said "and thats what you can do when you are rich!!"

I think that one is an urban myth.

The version I heard was a rich bloke in a Rolls Royce and a youth in a mini

I was a passenger in a work van when a motorbike did the nip in trick on us. The rider locked it up and went on his way laughing.

I bet he wasn’t laughing when he came back and found a second lock and chain on his back wheel.

Round here the traffic wardens ride mopeds and I often toy with the idea of adding some security to it while they are booking people.:sneaky2:

Andy

as tommer said,, my drivers door was properly stoved in atthe local garden centre, right under their cctv,, they didnt want to know,, even the police could not make them give over the footage,,, copper menttioned it was probably them who did it,,

needless to say i now shop elsewhere,

and yesterday in sainsburys i caught a taxi driver opening his door onto mine again,,, i confronted him,, he denied it,, even though my 8 months pregnant wife said the same thing,,

so i slammed his arm in the door,,, :-)

Glad I am not alone. I was parking up in the car park at my local woods to go on a stick hunt with my little boy. The elderly chav couple came back and saw me trying to get outta the car and opened the passenger door straight into mine. A small dint so I asked them to please be a bit more carefull. They then went on to crack my door another couple of times as they were going about their chavvy business. The missus told me to not say anything but I was slowly fuming. They went to take their dogs for a walk and as I locked up I think my keys may have accidentally made contact with their door(s) and a couple of other panels!

Fighting fire with fire? Does that make me a bad person?

i will never buy a new car again, its so disapointing coming back to extra dints etc, had an 18mth old car hit by a reversing lefthand drive lorry who pushed it into the volvo behind and pushed that into car behind in a line of parked cars outside where i used to work, needless to say he didnt stop.. lastyear a clown in one of them softroader type jap trucks swerved into my lane on a dual carriageway ripping his wing nearly off on the landy(i guess my plastic arch crumpled so he hit tyre), i was in a good mood so didnt even stop to check it and there was barely a scuff when i got home.:thumbup: