A day in the life of tree folk

Andy Collins

how many tools did you need to put up the washingline?:thumbup:

i had a long layin bed, dreamed of having a big workshop, looked out of the window, had two breakfasts, my ma+pa came round and helped finish tiling my kitchen, watched telly, forgot to run the dogs today again, im getting lazy, i used to run them through the local woods everynight. now watching transporter2 and playing on arbtalk.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent the weekend at a 2 day motocross event supporting my mate, went down early saturday for 3 good races in mint conditions, camped there last night for 2 extremly wet races today. 2nd, 1st, 1st, 3rd, 1st, a good overall win for my mate.

It was meant to be my first motocross race to but i got bike troubles :(

Up at about 8am took my son and the dog for a walk so the wife could have a sleep in. Got back about half 9 and made the wife some breakfast then we lazed about until lunch time.

The wife walk over to the in laws and I hoovered the house and cleaned up another dead bird that the cats brought in. Sorted out the tool shed and split some fire wood.

Had Sunday roast at the in laws at 4 then had a kip on there couch until 8. Came home and watched Sherlock. And now I should be going to bed.

Last night I ended up fighting the dog and I came of worse with teeth sunk right through my finger

Normally placid dog for some reason whipped round and grabbed the wifes hand as she was stroking him, so I immediately jumped up and grabbed him on the side of the neck and pinned him down to the ground trying to get him on his side in the submissive position.

No way was he going down so ended up battling him with blood and snot all over the floor. It ended up with him backing down eventually and me with bite marks all over my left hand where he was trying to chew it

I dont agree with hitting dogs, I find training them in terms they understand gets results. If I even look at him now he rolls over on his back but I need to work on getting his "status" below the rest of the family, hes been slowly creeping up.

I will take him to the vets as I think he may have sore teeth or something for him to just snap like that, totally out of character