sign written door magnets

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Vistaprint background picture must be the most overused one I've ever seen :lol: It's bleedin everywhere.

There could be an advantage to this, you see a pinboard with say 50 cards on, and all the tree ones will stand out because they all have the same logo, meaning the general public instantly identify with it?

Mine are on order....Should be here Monday.............There may or may not be a tree on them........:001_tt2:

I have to use my car for my work as I don't have a van yet. I put business use on the insyoooooorance....And not a meerkat in sight:lol:

Cheap, penny pinching cards and signs = cheap penny pinching customers.

This might not be the most popular view in the world, but I'm afraid it's true.

Cue loads of hate mail 'my crappy tuppence business cards got me a £10 grand job for David Beckham/Alan Sugar/The Queen etc'. Whatever.

Is this your job or your hobby?

Cue loads of hate mail 'my crappy tuppence business cards got me a £10 grand job for David Beckham/Alan Sugar/The Queen etc'. Whatever.

the people who see them could be anyone had a number of jobs from them. any customer is better than no customer. all companys ive climbed for since ive got them, are getting some done most people seem to like them.

and to answer your question its my job, 90% is climbing for other companys 10% my own jobs, ive been slowly bringing my own company up since i was 16 nd since im only 19 now cheap and cheerful is all i can afford to pay out atm :001_smile:

I totally disagree with you here, (I've not used these for cards yet) but for a business starter, watching costs, I can see the point of them. Everyone has to start somewhere, and to save a shilling on a card in order to have decent working kit is far more important. Better to save a bob on the cards, and have PLI and full ppe and training IMO. Some are so obsessed with the image, they forget the bigger picture. Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves:thumbup1: