Thanks guys

:scared1:oh crap,,, you read books too....

you're also assuming ...........:lol:

well I OWN books, but they are mostly full of academic overcomplicated stuff, they use ten thousand words when 1000 would have sufficed! I just read the good bits and look at the pretty pics of fungi and old trees mostly! lol:lol::lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I liked the "and even Frank" comment. I believe it should have started with Frank and then said "oh and the rest of the guys too",

but mainly Frank. "Its his happy go lucky outlook on the world that keeps everyones moral up"

I think your a bit of a loony bin and would have very much liked to have met you at Capel.

Nice one Tony :thumbup1:

AT has been invaluable to me too, I have been going through a rough patch myself and would have probably given up at some point and done something else but have been spurred on.

The fact that you can "share" with your online buddies is a massive factor its an outlet. You can only share with like minded individuals, your mother or wife will listen but not understand. :001_rolleyes:

I think the key to being successful in Arb is to keep your overheads manageable for the kind of work you get in. In other words if you are only doing domestic, you need minimal overheads, you dont need 6 MS88's a 30 ton crane and 20" chipper.

I know I dont praise enough ( its girly) but I genuinely have a lot of respect for you Tony and admire your commitment to learning and advancing your knowledge base, your a valuable Arbtalk resource and a thoroughly decent guy:thumbup:

There....I've said it... dont think I fancy you or anything and dont expect any more praise in future :lol:

you dont need 6 MS88's

dont listen to this waffle tony, EVERYONE knows you need as many big saws as you can fit in your garage:biggrin:

glad you are reaping positive benefits from the site and its members...and your own contribution is very much appreciated by all...best of luck :thumbup1:

He's probably not up yet, I phoned him up last night and we chatted till very very late, in fact early hours. Long time since I've heard my home accent, made me homesick.

The world of arb and the world in general has now been set to rights:001_smile:

Much easier using speaking than writing, and thanks for your input Tony on all the things we discussed.:thumbup1: