Lifelong learning- A costly affair?

. While its interesting it doesn't really have any commercial value. Maybe put your 'hobbies' on the back burner for a while and concentrate on purely making money.:thumbup1:

thats what i was trying to say:biggrin:limit the fungi to sundays only and get some overtime in and saturday work Tony, need must and all that:thumbup1:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True intelligence is no good to anyone without loads of other personal attributes. If you think you are an intelligent man but you are working as hard as you can, and getting nowhere, i'd suggest you are doing the wrong things.

You can have the greatest mind in the world, but if you cant sell your skills to anyone, you will never make any money. I know you claim to be non-financially motivated, and I believe you. Time comes though when you need be realistic and realise you need a decent amount of money to survive in the modern world.

I know you spend a lot of time pondering the Alan Rayner ideas, photographing fungi and such like. While its interesting it doesn't really have any commercial value. Maybe put your 'hobbies' on the back burner for a while and concentrate on purely making money.:thumbup1:

Tried that for a bit, only led to misery.

To me your Thread sounds like a self sympathetic rant.

Sounds no different to anyone else who has strived to better themselves through education or the desire to have their own company.

Bleeting to us about the encountered hardships in your endevour to become more qualified is not a constructive excercise.No one is "against you",either here or outside in the real world.

I was just leting out, i think they call it venting, and I feel so much better for it already, but thanks for your usual no nonsence comments, :thumbup:

maybe your right and this isnt a constructive thread? so flipping what doofus, it wasnt meant to be! its just me letting out my fustrations in life, work etc.

glad your life is perfect!:lol:

water

food

work

mortgage

bills

car

coco pops

maple syrup

fuel for the car

savings for fungus club registration

peanut butter crunchy

pickled onion monstermunch multi pack

LOL can i skip the peanut butter and monster munch?

especialy the monster munch cos they make my toes curl with that zingy flavour!:lol: