Football(s) Crazy

Bolt

What do you think of the Beautiful game?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Beautiful game?

• I live for football
    • I 'spose the world cups OK
    • Hate it, Hate it, Hate it!
    • I don't care - I don't know why I am reading this.

England hasn't got a hope of winning or getting anywhere near winning.

If they can't beat the Yanks who didn't play football at a game of football that has been played in england since time began then there's no hope.

Sack the lot of them and start again, they're just a bunch of over paid, over valued thickop's that would have otherwise been on the dole had they not got into football :biggrin:

:confused1:The guys who are playing in this tournament are all under 45, I'm fairly sure the Americans have be playing longer than that, so why should some of them not be pretty good??? They also have a population of well over 350 million (I think) from which to select a team, as apposed to our just under 70 million.

As for the "over paid bit" I really don't understand why people resent so much what players earn, at least they are paid out of revenue that they have generated, just like other people in the entertainment industry, unlike populations who get paid regardless of whether the things they have done have made the country money or lost the country money.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the "over paid bit" I really don't understand why people resent so much what players earn, at least they are paid out of revenue that they have generated,.

Perhaps some of that money should go to the damage caused by football hooligans instead of people having to pay for it themselves out of their insurance .

Town centres get wrecked when "old rivalries" play, cost can run into hundreds of thousands, which should come out of the two clubs coffers, not our insurance pot.

Trying to get 40winks in my hotel in Cheltenham before going out for beer last night. In TGIs the supporters roared as Gerrard scored his goal, rowdy sods. Then later on in the evening the sirens are screaming, the expensive Police heli is up overhead sorting out some drunken fool supporters. Just about drifting off to sleep at 2am, rowdy supporters all walking down the road singing Ole Ole Ole Oley Oley! wh do they sing about face cream anyway:confused1: Stupid flags fixed to cars, blowing off all down the road, littering this green and pleasant land.... be glad when this World Cup is finished.

Trying to get 40winks in my hotel in Cheltenham before going out for beer last night. In TGIs the supporters roared as Gerrard scored his goal, rowdy sods. Then later on in the evening the sirens are screaming, the expensive Police heli is up overhead sorting out some drunken fool supporters. Just about drifting off to sleep at 2am, rowdy supporters all walking down the road singing Ole Ole Ole Oley Oley! wh do they sing about face cream anyway:confused1: Stupid flags fixed to cars, blowing off all down the road, littering this green and pleasant land.... be glad when this World Cup is finished.

:lol::lol:"Why do they sing about face cream anyway"

Football is AWESOME!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Move to Manchester Andy, Its so noisy round here you'll be sleeping threw any noise in a matter of days mate haha

That would explain the gun crime, even I would end up shooting someone for all that racket, and......

FOOTBALL IS CRAP!!:biggrin:

That would explain the gun crime, even I would end up shooting someone for all that racket:

Ive got a police station about 500 yard away from my house, 200 yard up the other way is a set of lights, It seems my house is the que for the sirens when they are approaching to warn the traffic :laugh1::sneaky2::sneaky2:

Last night it was almost like a rubbish dance tune they were that often :laugh1:

Football is AWEOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha