Career change!!..........for a day!

old snake

Looked like a good crack, ive been laying/building decking the last few days as theres no tree work.

Is the chap in pic 9 blowing in the fuel or water tank? I had to blow in our old stump grinders petrol tank to push some fuel through, when i took my mouth off and broke the "seal" i got a mouth full of petrol :(

Ha ha!! "Your trees are done Madam, but your tarmac is in an awful state, so it is, We can fix it while we're here, not a problem, we'll do you a good price!!" :thumbdown::lol::lol:

Never had a go at tarmac, Looks pretty good though mate. Makes a nice change!!!

.............aye we can also put some new soffits facias up for ya too!!!:001_tt2:

Its my first time tamacing too. Well i say tarmacing! I actually spent most of the day shuvling and barrowing.....oh and fetching tea!!

Before people start calling me a pikie there's two sides to our company. The groundwork side who i was with today is about 80% of the buisness then there's our little tree team.

The guy kissing the roller is trying to unblock the water feed to the roller. Well thats what he told me anyway!! haha

• 2 weeks later...

I got roped into doing some Lineman work over the Xmas period.In NZ one of the prerequisites to becoming a HV Utilities Arbie is that you must first qualify as a HV Lineman up to E1 level,which I had previously done.

This has lead to a career change and I am now working full time as a Lineman,which is why I havent been active on the forum this year...enough about me,sorry for the hijack, and all the best wishes to all you Arborists.