Aspen/Combi Can/Fill Partner

Aspen@AAOIL

Aspen fans will be pleased to hear that the new Fill Partner Autofiller for the Aspen 5 litre has passed extensive trials. I am pleased to say it came through with flying colours against the other leading brands. It is now available to order from our collegues at GVG in Holland. We will have 400 off in stock from next week and will be distributing them, on request, to our dealers around the UK. However if you are a pro user who orders Aspen direct we can tag them onto your next Aspen order.

Pictured together with the environment combi-can we now have all-in-one solution to fit your needs. :thumbup:

597655eeb57b2_Picture021.jpg.738ea5c42db7281285f696925764e153.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi and welcome,

at last, no longer will i waste my hard earned cash by spilling aspen when transfering between the container and Combi cans :thumbup: which im sure has been offsetting some of the environmental benefits :lol:

can you give us a ball park price on them, I assume it will come with the husky style oil can fitted or is it just the handle? also is there any provision for holding files, as currently i just slide them between my combi can sections on my husky can,

• 1 month later...

The non spill filler cap is something I've been wanting a long long time. You haven't got time on a rainy day to start decanting fuel from an Aspen can to your favourite non spill can.

They work very well although they can form a very tight seal and you have to wait a few seconds before the fuel starts to move. A big bonus is it fits all my saws from smallest to largest where the Stihl and other non spill caps didn't fit the smaller saws.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uP7BG566vE[/ame]

Edited by Rob D
embed code didn't seem to work..

You can get it delivered but it's expensive on carriage... unless you get 56 cans (of 5l) and then delivery is free.

I just bit the bullet and got a large consignment. You can get chain oil as part of the consignment.

I've been using it for 5 years now and still can't understand why very few others don't want to spend the extra money to pay for it......

Aspen fans will be pleased to hear that the new Fill Partner Autofiller for the Aspen 5 litre has passed extensive trials. I am pleased to say it came through with flying colours against the other leading brands. It is now available to order from our collegues at GVG in Holland. We will have 400 off in stock from next week and will be distributing them, on request, to our dealers around the UK. However if you are a pro user who orders Aspen direct we can tag them onto your next Aspen order.

Pictured together with the environment combi-can we now have all-in-one solution to fit your needs. :thumbup:

I have been using one of these for years, you can order from any Husky dealer. Environmental kit - Cans :thumbup:

You can get it delivered but it's expensive on carriage... unless you get 56 cans (of 5l) and then delivery is free.

I just bit the bullet and got a large consignment. You can get chain oil as part of the consignment.

I've been using it for 5 years now and still can't understand why very few others don't want to spend the extra money to pay for it......

wot would it cost for 50 litres then?