Wanted - engine

Mr Ed

Geez what sort of house does he have:bowdown:

Ed i,ll ask at work our parts man is into internationals in a big way he may know of one locally

the guy was an engine development engineer for perkins,when he died a friend of mine was the executer of the will and got me to go there with the mog and hiab to help lift and move the engines. a lot them have gone back to perkins for there museum.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
I think that engine was fitted to the 674 tractor.

You might also consider the 684 or 784 engine all had the same mating plate mounts that is if the old grey cells are recalling correctly...................

If a non d-239 fits I'd be very interested...

Bruunett forwarder is fitted with 239 from 574, hydro et al.

And now I need a d239 engine as well... :001_rolleyes:

We have a Drott dozer that runs that engine, Barry Walsh ( Drott spares) will be able to help on 0783653556. Make sure you have plenty of time when you make the call because that man can talk. There is another model IH engine that will fit and the difference is in the height of the block. Barry will no doubt advise.

Bob