Website redesign what do i need

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't list your qualifications as all that does is show that you dont have the ones you should have, to offer the services you offer. You aren't in a position to do half the stuff on your services page with just 31, 38 and 39. Not having a go, just saying dont have a quals page if you dont have the quals.:thumbup1:

I legally have the insurance and qualifications to perform any works im only requested by my local council for 40-41 32-33 which im doing now so thats not a problem?

Lets not start the whole qualifications debate again mate. There are already threads on here about working without cs41 etc. If you are about to do the other qualifications then cool, keep your qualifications page.:thumbup1:

I legally have the insurance and qualifications to perform any works im only requested by my local council for 40-41 32-33 which im doing now so thats not a problem?

What about 34/35 ??

You've got pictures of dealing with a windblown tree on an insurance job without having a windblow ticket?

I think the site looks quite good... lots going on. The animations at the top look quite good.