Website redesign what do i need

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK well just stick to useful opinions on a site design.

You asked for opinions on your site and thats exactly what you have got. If you dont want honest answers, dont ask a question on here mate. People on here seem to say what they think. If you want it sugar coated, maybe this isn't the best place.

If its Big 'Ammers comment about punctuation that annoyed you, he may have been refering to your site anyway. If he was referring to your posts on here then surely you see his point.

You asked for opinions on your site and thats exactly what you have got. If you dont want honest answers, dont ask a question on here mate. People on here seem to say what they think. If you want it sugar coated, maybe this isn't the best place.

If its Big 'Ammers comment about punctuation that annoyed you, he may have been refering to your site anyway. If he was referring to your posts on here then surely you see his point.

His comment was fine the point is comments about making the site more apealing to customers not arbs. and i have taken your point into consideration but its already dealt with as i have these courses lined up again covering your point.

So if you could offer useful advice on a more user freindly site for customers ill spell it out for those slow on the uptake.:001_tt2:

His comment was fine the point is comments about making the site more apealing to customers not arbs. and i have taken your point into consideration but its already dealt with as i have these courses lined up again covering your point.

So if you could offer useful advice on a more user freindly site for customers ill spell it out for those slow on the uptake.:001_tt2:

Dont spell it out mate, your spelling is as bad as your punctuation.:001_tt2:

AND your like an open book very predicatably boring with your comment.

But please continue you are my superior and i respect you :sneaky2:

If your English is a touchy subject, I apologise. I gave my honest opinion about your site, as did others. I think the design of the site is good, the only problem I can see with it, is that it advertises services you are not qualified to do. I wasn't having a go at you when this conversation started,but just trying to work out which comments you thought were not helpful.

That is my opinion and ill leave it at that, as this isn't getting us anywhere.

Get over it mate bloody hell i use climbers with more qualifications than you if you read my other thread we are doing our 40-41 but why do i feel the need eo explain this.

Your comment is very rude an ignorant.

Now please comment about the site your point is pointless

regards

Edited by TREE-SURGEON-ESSEX