The Cheek of it!!

Treewarrior

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate i really feel for you, ive had a couple of cars stolen in the past,:thumbdown: and its not nice when someone tamppers with your things. why dont people get a proper job and leave other peoples stuff alone, blimming low life!!!!!.....

How much will it to replace mate?

My brother in law fitted a brand new turbo to his car one weekend, got up monday to go to work and car wouldn't start.

Looked under the bonnet and was gobsmacked to find that over night someone had carefully taken off and nicked the new turbo and manifold.

He said it's got to be someone who knew but it must have taken them at least an hour, they undid everything, no cutting !!

Sorry to hear you suffered from an all too frequent occurance.

A mate had his Disco done in Sainsbury's car park! I did hear of a high end motor dealer had a load done overnight on the fore court. Madness!

Why does decent society have to endure this behaviour?

Why do the metal recycling people take these cats when they know that they are from an unreliable source?

Sorry to hear you suffered from an all too frequent occurance.

A mate had his Disco done in Sainsbury's car park! I did hear of a high end motor dealer had a load done overnight on the fore court. Madness!

Why does decent society have to endure this behaviour?

Why do the metal recycling people take these cats when they know that they are from an unreliable source?

becouse ther theiving scum aswell :thumbdown: