Jonsered CS 2165 turbo

owain

The Jonsered CS2171 is a very good pro saw, same engine as the husq 372xp. The Husky is the better of the two though for some reason.....better balanced. Think the 2165 is more like a farm saw and no where near as high spec as the 2171, but for £0.00s whose complaining

Dont think its seen much use just bin left in a shed for ages, and seems pretty well put together. For a free saw i cant complain.

ive got the 2165 turbo import model and use it for logging with an 18" bar and felling and milling, never had a problem and its atleast 5-6 year old:thumbup: she's never lets me down:001_tt2:

ive got the 2165 turbo import model and use it for logging with an 18" bar and felling and milling, never had a problem and its atleast 5-6 year old:thumbup: she's never lets me down:001_tt2:

Same as, i have 2 that i got at a farm auction, both blown so i put pot and pistons on form ebay and they run spot on, both with an 18" bar and only use them for logging, both powerful and been reliable if a bit heavy.

Same as, i have 2 that i got at a farm auction, both blown so i put pot and pistons on form ebay and they run spot on, both with an 18" bar and only use them for logging, both powerful and been reliable if a bit heavy.

i have to admit it is quite heavy :thumbdown: