tree felling vids

Stephen Blair

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you guys are really nice to each other. I watched the video, well... after fast forwarding a bit... then read the first page. you all are so nice and supportive!

Damn.

I'd say, "that was as boring as watchin' you brush your teeth"

WTF?

Who wants to watch a simple tree felling video?

I thought for a short while, should I make a comment or not.

Then I thought, what the hell, be real Xman, tell em what you think, he's got so many possitive feedback he can handle a negative. (I hope).

Here is my thought.

be nice an kiss butt and most of the guys on Arbtalk will respect and like me.

or, be real and a few will like me, but I'll be real and feel good about not being fake.

that video sucked. The End. good day...

Edited by Monkey-D
it would be appreciated if you could read the forum rules & adjust your language accordingly. Thanks

wow, you guys are really nice to each other. I watched the video, QUOTE]

if there were more videos and they got much better, I appologize. I did not view them, nor did I want to view them after the first one.

I'm Sorry if I pissed a lot of you guys off.

I tried to delete my post after submitting it, but i don't see how that option is available.

I really did not like the first video, but I decided later maybe I shouldn't comment on it, but I can't seem to change that now.

have a good day,

X

Xman, you mush be a very difficult man to be around, you seem feel the need to be doing something exciting the whole time.

I've climbed and felled 1000's of trees over the years, most days I feel no excitement at all, as I have done it all so many times before.

Stevie is my friend so I am interested in his work and appreciate him taking the time to post. I enjoyed all the vid's

Lots of the guys on here are doing mostly domestic work and dismantle all the trees they remove as there is no room to straight fell.

I'm sorry if you find our work so boring, if I videoed some of my days that really would bore you.

Apologies X-Man.

SWB used to post videos of himself knocking massive tops out of 300 footers with an 880 (which he held in his teeth) all the time. Self-lowered, of course.

We have tired of this over the years, and begged him to show us some of his more mundane jobs.

This weekend I hope to be giving an out of control hedge a damn good trimming. This baby is nearly 6' tall! I've got to rake the lawn afterwards as well. Should get the adrenaline pumping! I'll be sure to try and post some footage.

Have a good day mate, and stay safe.

:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

wow, you guys are really nice to each other. I watched the video, well... after fast forwarding a bit... then read the first page. you all are so nice and supportive!

Damn.

I'd say, "that was as boring as watchin' you brush your teeth"

WTF?

Who wants to watch a simple tree felling video?

I thought for a short while, should I make a comment or not.

Then I thought, what the hell, be real Xman, tell em what you think, he's got so many possitive feedback he can handle a negative. (I hope).

Here is my thought.

be nice an kiss butt and most of the guys on Arbtalk will respect and like me.

or, be real and a few will like me, but I'll be real and feel good about not being fake.

that video sucked. The End. good day...

It there a vid of SWB brushing his teeth? I must have missed that one. :sneaky2:

Keep posting...... (its better than doing paperwork)

Even with loud music, huge kit, and a cocky attitude that a member of a rock band would be impressed with, your 3 super awesome exciting videos havent had as many views on here as my boring rubbish simple camera phone video in a dark wood. ha ha, that must really annoy you:laugh1:, you have only had 11 replies and i am now in my 80's on this crappy thread of mine.:biggrin: That must really get on your goat.:thumbdown: I shall continue to put up whatever i want on here so long as they conform with the forum rules, if you dont like it then have the common desency and manners to respect my work, you must have very low self esteem to attack me in the way that you did. I am not here on a popularity contest, we are all not here to pat each other on the back, but more often than not we do and support and encourage each other and learn, so we can all enjoy this wonderful job we are involved in.:001_cool:

maybe my trousers werent tight enough for him rob, i will order a pair of hiflex a size too wee for me and get a big zoom lense for some skin tight lungeing close ups:laugh1:

is this what you are after X?:confused1::001_rolleyes:

5976559fdcfa8_me004.jpg.d93385b0c9089367233010ee65126c3b.jpg

Edited by Stephen Blair