Immigrants

Mark Bolam

Listen, we sorry our governments (ALL) allow floods of migrants to enter to fill those low paid crap jobs we dont want to do cos were all moving up and theres no one willing to fill these jobs.

BUT, these imagrants are hard working and are smart enough to educate and get a better life, and then they have an advantage and we lose out, not their faults we cant be bothered so they due to hard work and a willingness to use the system to move up means they get ahead.

get off your butts and get to evening classes or we will all be second class minority citezens within our own country before long! Be better and gain an edge

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched it with my polish g friend.

Its true british people have many options so if they can't get the job they want they just won't work. ( not everyone )

and foreign workers are usually from harder backgrounds where there is no work so any full-time work that pays the bills they are happy with.

Its a shame that british people come across as lazy because the majority of us do work hard.

question is ..do foreign workers have agood understanding of health and safety? unlike other countries...in the u.k you have to have certs and qualifications.

from what ive seen, the illegals have gotten wise to the paperwork, h&s etc, and as previously stated,, they outwork the average british labourer, one of my customers runs a small skip firm/recycling yard, 2x 18 tonne trucks on the road. he has a jcb in the yard & a mid thirties lithuaniun, another customer has similar business etc etc but has a 360 with grapples + 3 full time young english layabouts.. i mean lads!! it surprised me how well the 1 illegal worked with minimum fuss & equipment, & shamefully probably recycled more of the skip contents than the british lads did, i hate to admit it but,,,, everytime, in an unskilled labour situation, our lads aint fairing very well!!!

While I don’t question the reality of the “Jeremy Kyle” set, the prologue says they interviewed the candidates, when they did that they selected the ones that would make good telly not provide a cross section of British society.

The programme makers achieved their goal. Personally I wouldn’t have watched it but I just iplayer’d it.

Controversy always makes conversation.

Andy

While I don’t question the reality of the “Jeremy Kyle” set, the prologue says they interviewed the candidates, when they did that they selected the ones that would make good telly not provide a cross section of British society.

The programme makers achieved their goal. Personally I wouldn’t have watched it but I just iplayer’d it.

Controversy always makes conversation.

Andy

what he said:001_smile:

from what ive seen, the illegals have gotten wise to the paperwork, h&s etc, and as previously stated,, they outwork the average british labourer, one of my customers runs a small skip firm/recycling yard, 2x 18 tonne trucks on the road. he has a jcb in the yard & a mid thirties lithuaniun, another customer has similar business etc etc but has a 360 with grapples + 3 full time young english layabouts.. i mean lads!! it surprised me how well the 1 illegal worked with minimum fuss & equipment, & shamefully probably recycled more of the skip contents than the british lads did, i hate to admit it but,,,, everytime, in an unskilled labour situation, our lads aint fairing very well!!!

To much playstation and fish and chips! most guys in there 20's are so bloody unfit nowadays so the can't handle physical work. lol

thye should all be given weights and running shoes so they can turn into men.

What do my polish friends think of Scottish -" the are all 30 year old boys'

guys in there 30's still turn up late for work often, make excuses why the can't work and still throw away a weeks wage in a weekend on drink.

tree surgeon friend always says about old times - 'yeah thats back when men were men'

It's a lot more complicated than was put across in that programme. They selected people, as has already been said, who would make good tv not who would give an fair comparison of a hard working eastern european and a hard working english person.

I'm sure there are plenty of lazy poles etc in their own countries. But we aren't going to see them here: if you haven't got it in you to work, your not going to regardless of where you're from.

They should be allowed to come here as economic migrants, and work when there are jobs for them. But don't allow them to come here and put their kids in schools, when they can't speak a word of english and have to spend extra money out of the education budget to teach them. Or allow them to remain here when there is no work for them, like happened when the construction industry collapsed, and claim benefits for them and their families. I couldn't believe it when I heard they could claim child benefits on kids they don't even have in the country with them!

Make use of them to the country's advantage, then as soon as they start costing money: get rid.

Without a good legal migrant workforce, our whole economy would collapse. They arent cheap labour, they are productive labour. We have the same rights as they do to migrate and work anywhere in Europe, and we would expect our kids to be able to have an education in the country we ar working in. I know of several builders who have migrated to work abroad, only to come home disappointed cos they were expected to graft on site, not just show up and mess about all day.

Its about time the Great British people took a leaf out of the migrants book, get to work, work hard and stop whinging about how hard done by they are.