Mozza

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad im not the only one fed up with sarnies, cheese and pickle or tuna every day for the last 3years does get abit boring!

Dont have alot of money to be spending which is why sarnies are good i guess, maybe i should invest in a jetboil and get something cooking on site, or atelast re-warming something.

i dont mind sandwiches, often get a selection of different pickles from the local market to mix things up a bit, love leftover roast meat sandwiches on a monday as well. I take pride in my sandwiches. wouldnt let my ex make my sandwiches for me as she wouldnt do it right. we stop for such a short amount of time throughout the day i like to have something to look forward to.

Saying that i fired up the pan on the kelly kettle tuesday and had heinz sausage and beens.

Oh and i usually have a tin of mackrel in oil and a bit of fruit as well

I like to eat natural and real food, nowt processed. houmous with celery sticks or other crudites, olives with feta, roast chicken drumsticks, fresh peppered mackerel, fruit, all good and healthy, and lots of water. Keep off bread and crap nowadays and feeling much lighter for it.