Farage in Clacton

eggsarascal

Principles, erm not paying tax on the house and cheating on the union rep husband.

But in comparison to slippery Starmer, yes. Hell, Id trust an estate agent or used care salesman over him!

Edited by GarethM
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, sime42 said:

It's all very well bragging about the amount you earn and the crazy hours you work, but what's your point? Are you trying to identify as ordinary hard working folk? No way. The average UK earning is rather a lot less than 20k a month I think.

Most people are struggling at the moment, in one way or another.

Have you recently;-

Noticed much biodiversity in the UK?

Tried to catch a bus or a train anywhere?

Tried to get a GP, Hospital or Dentist appointment?

Tried to swim on a beach or in a river?

Tried to find a local library?

Tried to get a mortgage?

Etc etc etc

Nothing works properly anymore. Coming back to this country after a couple of weeks abroad brings it all into stark perspective. In a lot of ways China for instance seems like a much nicer, easier place to live at this point in time. (I'm not suggesting in any way that that's a good way to govern a country btw, to prevent any misunderstanding again.)

Ok for you and SP, it was not boasting it was fact. Look up the Offshore Diving Industry Association wage deal and the day rate for an IMCA Supv its there for all to see including the HMRC. I’m self employed and get paid only whilst at work, no holiday pay no sick pay and no job security all of my own choice. Do you consider me not hardworking just because I’ve grafted, trained myself up at my own expense ( circa 70k and increasing annually) and made huge personal sacrifices over the years. Nothing was ever handed to me nor did I expect it to be. When I’m not away or offshore 42 I run the sawmill, incredible as it is that wasn’t given to me 🤷‍♂️can you believe I had to pay Trakmet for the privilege of owning it.
Where I live biodiversity is good, my own little woodlands is currently parked up due to nesting swallows. We see Roe, Fox, Hedgehog and Badgers regularly. 
I have no problem getting a train into Aberdeen if required. 
GP and Dental appointments are fine,last time in A/E was no issue. 
I was harbour jumping with the kids at Gamrie two weeks ago and I’m still alive. ( Try that in Hong Kong harbour and the results might not be the same, I’ve worked there 42) 

I buy books so don’t use a Library. 
Regarding a mortgage the current property I’m in to raise the deposit I did two three month trips in Angola and had been in the house for 3 years before I got a Xmas at home. All my own choice I might add. Anyone could follow the career path I have  even you 42. Stop looking for someone to do everything for you and you might feel a bit better about things.As for China well that’s such a stupid comment it’s not worth mentioning.

Finishing on a positive note, that’s 6 more British guys starting on the job next week in roles that pre Brexit would 100% have been filed by Eastern European agency guys. 

As the saying goes “ dry your eyes bitch” 

IMG_8689.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I think that's the first time you've ever answered questions.

🤷‍♂️ Can we all move to your area please? It sounds like you've won the Jackpot on the old Postcode Lottery!

Either that or the rest of the country have got it wrong; there are no problems with catastrophic biodiversity collapse local services or sewage pollution. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Umm,I think the American Natives were fairly happy and prosperous,before the white Government absolutely massacred their tribes,slaughtered all the buffalo herds,stole their lands,forced them at gunpoint onto Government reservations often Thousands of miles from their environments-research my user name re: the Cheyenne nation.I'm not totally convinced they actually WANTED anything to do with the White Man's 'Government'.And as to Henry Ford commenting on the Native American's genocide via people like him-well,thats beyond a facile,ludicrous comment.Just shows how you can pluck any stupid,deeply inappropriate quote out of the ether to 'strengthen' a viewpoint.Beyond bizarre..

31 minutes ago, Trailoftears said:

Umm,I think the American Natives were fairly happy and prosperous,before the white Government absolutely massacred their tribes,slaughtered all the buffalo herds,stole their lands,forced them at gunpoint onto Government reservations often Thousands of miles from their environments-research my user name re: the Cheyenne nation.I'm not totally convinced they actually WANTED anything to do with the White Man's 'Government'.And as to Henry Ford commenting on the Native American's genocide via people like him-well,thats beyond a facile,ludicrous comment.Just shows how you can pluck any stupid,deeply inappropriate quote out of the ether to 'strengthen' a viewpoint.Beyond bizarre..

I reckon you could make a good song out of that...you could call it something like "Run to the Hills"...got a good ring about it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sime42 said:

Thanks, I think that's the first time you've ever answered questions.

🤷‍♂️ Can we all move to your area please? It sounds like you've won the Jackpot on the old Postcode Lottery!

Either that or the rest of the country have got it wrong; there are no problems with catastrophic biodiversity collapse local services or sewage pollution. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I answer questions whenever asked, unlike yourself and the 3 accusers. 12 years of graft planting various trees and bushes etc plus some good advice from the Fyvie Castle National Trust Gardener has created a decent little environment, Rural Aberdeenshire is what it is, I live in the sticks and it suits me just fine. Not sure where you live nor care for that matter but if it’s that crap do something about it rather than just drip. 

27fff3a1-a5a3-45a8-97ef-2226d4411cab.jpeg

9bda8249-bdb5-4088-9cc9-0ba9f16a0803.jpeg

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1