Homeless

eggsarascal

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

No, not building on arable or pasture, there is absolutely no need for that. There is plenty of buildings that stand empty that could be redeveloped and plenty of land that’s pretty much useless to landowners that could be repurposed.

The current shit bag Government had a study done by a professor at the University of Sheffield a few years back. She identified over 1 million habitable properties nationwide lying empty, perfect for compulsory purchase by local councils if they had the funding.
The data didnt fit with the party rhetoric, so the data got FIB.

The amount of rough sleepers that are ex-military is also very high, but according to the likes of Braverman et al, it’s a lifestyle choice.

• Like 1

A mate used to work as a tramp wrangler, specifically ex-forces tramps for a while. He said most of them were uncivilisible sociopaths. I forget whether my favourite client of his was forces or not but he had a hell of a job finding accommodation for him. He liked to burn houses down, specifically houses he was given to live in. Had to declare he was a serial arsonist on various housing forms and funnily enough not a lot of people wanted to let to him. 

After a few months in the job, my mate came to the conclusion that the best thing all round was just shoot them. 

Edited by AHPP
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 5thelement said:

The current shit bag Government had a study done by a professor at the University of Sheffield a few years back. She identified over 1 million habitable properties nationwide lying empty, perfect for compulsory purchase by local councils if they had the funding.
The data didnt fit with the party rhetoric, so the data got FIB.

The amount of rough sleepers that are ex-military is also very high, but according to the likes of Braverman et al, it’s a lifestyle choice.

The data won’t fit the next parties rhetoric either, which will demonstrate how much of a shit bag government they are as well.

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Bolt said:

The data won’t fit the next parties rhetoric either, which will demonstrate how much of a shit bag government they are as well.

They all piss in the same pot, whatever the colour, scum the lot of them. 

2 minutes ago, 5thelement said:

They all piss in the same pot, whatever the colour, scum the lot of them. 

Slightly harsh, there are some really decent MP’s, just not a lot of them. The fact is there is plenty of places to redevelop and plenty of unused land that could be built on. ‘We’ can’t seem to keep the number of migrants entering the country, I wonder if cheap labour is the reason. 

I only needed to do two things before I left the area, go and see Coop and Deak, two of my best friends, I found Coop, but couldn’t find Deak’s grave, not for the want of trying, I’ll find him next time I’m in the area. Two good men who died young.

I go into Liverpool city centre once a month, early doors to do some Local Radio, over 10 years ago when I started I would get one or two lads a hot drink in the Winter and very rarely a sandwich - I suppose it eased my conscious for a bit.

Four years ago I stopped, too many people on the streets and not enough people working with them to provide solutions or shelter.

My worst observation was watching the local dealers all teenagers off loading drugs to them during the Christmas period.

Truly shocking state of affairs, and many boarded up buildings and poverty strapped Councils losing people who would have traditionally helped.

• Sad 1

Those councils are the ones strangling the supply of housing by enforcing planning laws. And their progenitors, central government and central banking are the institutions that turned property primarily into investments rather than places to live. By inflating people's money away, people buy (already artificially scarce) property to store wealth, increasing demand, keeping it from poorer people, philanthropists etc. So no bleating about councils/government not helping. It's their fault. All they need to do to help is f off. 

Edited by AHPP
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, AHPP said:

Those councils are the ones strangling the supply of housing by enforcing planning laws. And their progenitors, central governemnt and central banking are the institutions that turned property primarily into investments rather than places to live. By inflating people's money away, people buy (already artificially scarce) property to store wealth, increasing demand, keeping them from poorer people, philanthropists etc. So no bleating about councils/government not helping. It's their fault. All they need to do to help is f off. 

Interesting so you think Planners should let developers do whatever they want and just not get involved?

Priceless.